Representatives of Hollywood PAL had the pleasure of meeting with Congressman Adam Schiff to discuss the PAL program and how it is positively impacting Hollywood. Congressman Schiff says that, “Building safe and secure communities is one of our most important national goals. To succeed, we must create drug- and crime-free schools, support a professional, visible police force rooted in our communities, and invest critical resources in the prevention and intervention of criminal activity by at-risk youth.” Building trust between the police force and families and investing resources in at-risk youth to steer them away from gangs and drugs is exactly what PAL does. We were proud to receive the Congressman’s accolades and appreciate his goals and strategies for our community.
Most Recent News
- An Unforgettable Journey: PAL Kids Take on Washington DC! July 12, 2023
- Hollywood PAL 2023 Car Show May 9, 2023
- Poker at the Pantages Raises over $45,000 for HPAL Youth Programs April 26, 2023
- HPAL Run Team Completes the LA Marathon March 19, 2023
- HPAL AWARDS GALA RAISES OVER $200K FOR YOUTH PROGRAMS November 10, 2022
Make a Donation
Your gift to Hollywood PAL supports our life-saving programs for area at-risk youth and helps create a safer Hollywood community.