Hollywood PAL is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your charitable contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Your gift to Hollywood PAL supports our life-saving programs for area at-risk youth and helps create a safer Hollywood community. The PAL programs are supported through funding from foundations, local businesses, and individuals, as well as via our annual fundraiser dinner gala and celebrity bowling fundraising event.
Ways to Give
- Gifts of Cash – Gifts of cash, check or credit cards are the simplest ways to give.
- Gifts of Stocks, Bonds or Mutual Funds – You can contribute your securities Hollywood PAL, receiving the maximum tax deduction for their full market value and avoiding tax on the capital gain.
- Bequest/Estate – After taking care of your family and loved ones, you can leave a portion of your estate through your will to Hollywood PAL. Click here for our gift bequest form.
- Donate in-kind goods and services such as:
- Gift Cards
- Theme park/theater/sporting event tickets
- Sports equipment
- Office and computer supplies
- Food and bottled water for special events
- Door prize items and gift baskets
- School supplies
- Design services
Contact Hollywood PAL to discuss your charitable giving goals.
- Give online by clicking here.
- Mail your tax-deductible contribution directly to: Hollywood PAL, 1358 N. Wilcox Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Call the PAL office and make a contribution over the phone: 323 467 7114
“Hollywood PAL is of particular significance to me because it serves underprivileged youth in and around our community while emphasizing the importance of upholding the laws that have been established for us to live by. Through the development of mentoring relationships with our local police, these children learn that the laws we have are for everyone’s benefit and the job of the police is to assist all of us so we can equally enjoy everything our community has to offer in peace and harmony.” ~ Long-Time PAL Contributor