The kids in Hollywood PAL’s Youth Leadership Council volunteered on Saturday, December 13th to help construct a parade float in honor of breast cancer patients, survivors, awareness and research. The kids painted, plastered, seeded, and talked with other volunteers about their experiences with cancer and meaning behind the float’s design.
Most Recent News
- HOLLYWOOD PAL MARTIAL ARTS TAKES TWO SILVER MEDALS IN THE JUNIOR OLYMPICS June 21, 2021
- HOLLYWOOD PAL KICKS OFF 25 YEARS OF SERVICE TO YOUTH June 8, 2021
- Hollywood PAL Martial Arts Youth Win Bronze in Youth Nationals May 13, 2021
- Virtual Marathon Runners Cross the Finish Line March 29, 2021
- Seven Hollywood Restaurants Collaborate on Carbo-load Dinner for Hollywood PAL Youth Marathon Runners March 22, 2021