Hollywood PAL’s Youth Leadership Council began a recycling program last April in order to raise money for the American Cancer Society through their Relay for Life event which took place in Hollywood on August 23. In 3 months, they raised $600 for the cause and hand delivered the check on September 16th. To show their appreciation for our kids’ efforts, the Relay for Life staff gave YLC a personal tour of their offices and services, met with cancer survivors and researchers, and were presented with a certificate of appreciation. YLC will move on to their next community service project, but plan to support Relay for Life again next year.
Most Recent News
- An Unforgettable Journey: PAL Kids Take on Washington DC! July 12, 2023
- Hollywood PAL 2023 Car Show May 9, 2023
- Poker at the Pantages Raises over $45,000 for HPAL Youth Programs April 26, 2023
- HPAL Run Team Completes the LA Marathon March 19, 2023
- HPAL AWARDS GALA RAISES OVER $200K FOR YOUTH PROGRAMS November 10, 2022
Make a Donation
Your gift to Hollywood PAL supports our life-saving programs for area at-risk youth and helps create a safer Hollywood community.