Hollywood PAL is pleased to support 15 kids who are training for the LA Marathon through a program called Students Run LA (SRLA). These kids are running 3 days a week with our officers on a strict training schedule. On September 28th, they participated in the SRLA Kick-off and Say No to Drugs 5K Race, and Oscar Ortiz finished first for our team with a time of 18:35:2. If you are a PAL kid and you want to run with the trainees, please join us on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you are a PAL friend, and want to donate water or join the cheering team, please contact Valerie Lord at [email protected] to get the race schedule.
Most Recent News
- HOLLYWOOD PAL MARTIAL ARTS TAKES TWO SILVER MEDALS IN THE JUNIOR OLYMPICS June 21, 2021
- HOLLYWOOD PAL KICKS OFF 25 YEARS OF SERVICE TO YOUTH June 8, 2021
- Hollywood PAL Martial Arts Youth Win Bronze in Youth Nationals May 13, 2021
- Virtual Marathon Runners Cross the Finish Line March 29, 2021
- Seven Hollywood Restaurants Collaborate on Carbo-load Dinner for Hollywood PAL Youth Marathon Runners March 22, 2021