Hollywood PAL is pleased to support 15 kids who are training for the LA Marathon through a program called Students Run LA (SRLA). These kids are running 3 days a week with our officers on a strict training schedule. On September 28th, they participated in the SRLA Kick-off and Say No to Drugs 5K Race, and Oscar Ortiz finished first for our team with a time of 18:35:2. If you are a PAL kid and you want to run with the trainees, please join us on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you are a PAL friend, and want to donate water or join the cheering team, please contact Valerie Lord at [email protected] to get the race schedule.
Most Recent News
- An Unforgettable Journey: PAL Kids Take on Washington DC! July 12, 2023
- Hollywood PAL 2023 Car Show May 9, 2023
- Poker at the Pantages Raises over $45,000 for HPAL Youth Programs April 26, 2023
- HPAL Run Team Completes the LA Marathon March 19, 2023
- HPAL AWARDS GALA RAISES OVER $200K FOR YOUTH PROGRAMS November 10, 2022
Make a Donation
Your gift to Hollywood PAL supports our life-saving programs for area at-risk youth and helps create a safer Hollywood community.