- Social change begins with equipping youth with skills and knowledge to make a difference in
their own community
- Officer and community volunteer-led athletics, academics, and enrichment programs for youth
provide impactful personal growth and development opportunities.
- Fostering open communication between diverse populations promotes understanding from
different points of view.
- Influencing multi-generational change through positive experiences creates a culture of
- Engaging youth, law enforcement, and the community builds opportunities to overcome barriers
and strengthens the community