Twelve Hollywood PAL kids worked with muralist Man One to envision, create and produce a stunning mural in celebration for their community. Under the leadership of the nonprofit organization Arts Bridging the Gap, the entire experience has been truly inspiring for the participants and the police officers – so inspiring that another mural has been planned for Hollywood! Painting will begin November 18th. For more information about the project, please check out the Arts Bridging the Gap Facebook Page.
Most Recent News
- HOLLYWOOD PAL MARTIAL ARTS TAKES TWO SILVER MEDALS IN THE JUNIOR OLYMPICS June 21, 2021
- HOLLYWOOD PAL KICKS OFF 25 YEARS OF SERVICE TO YOUTH June 8, 2021
- Hollywood PAL Martial Arts Youth Win Bronze in Youth Nationals May 13, 2021
- Virtual Marathon Runners Cross the Finish Line March 29, 2021
- Seven Hollywood Restaurants Collaborate on Carbo-load Dinner for Hollywood PAL Youth Marathon Runners March 22, 2021