On Saturday, January 31st, 50 Pals and Cadets loaded onto a bus and headed to the Coliseum to run the AltaMed 5K which was then followed by an all-day health expo featuring a Youth Mindfulness Session led by former NFL player and yogi, Keith Mitchell. The kids had a wonderful time exploring the yoga tents, LA Galaxy obstacle course, and other interactive booths. It was an honor to be included in the event.
Most Recent News
- HOLLYWOOD PAL MARTIAL ARTS TAKES TWO SILVER MEDALS IN THE JUNIOR OLYMPICS June 21, 2021
- HOLLYWOOD PAL KICKS OFF 25 YEARS OF SERVICE TO YOUTH June 8, 2021
- Hollywood PAL Martial Arts Youth Win Bronze in Youth Nationals May 13, 2021
- Virtual Marathon Runners Cross the Finish Line March 29, 2021
- Seven Hollywood Restaurants Collaborate on Carbo-load Dinner for Hollywood PAL Youth Marathon Runners March 22, 2021