On July 17th, nineteen girls showed up to the PAL Office ready for their week of learning life skills. PAL Officer Ericka Abrams and Jr. Cadet Officer Zandy Terrones planned a nonstop, riveting week of workshops, guest speakers, bonding and empowerment. A huge thank you to our community partners and friends who made all of this possible!
Most Recent News
- HOLLYWOOD PAL MARTIAL ARTS TAKES TWO SILVER MEDALS IN THE JUNIOR OLYMPICS June 21, 2021
- HOLLYWOOD PAL KICKS OFF 25 YEARS OF SERVICE TO YOUTH June 8, 2021
- Hollywood PAL Martial Arts Youth Win Bronze in Youth Nationals May 13, 2021
- Virtual Marathon Runners Cross the Finish Line March 29, 2021
- Seven Hollywood Restaurants Collaborate on Carbo-load Dinner for Hollywood PAL Youth Marathon Runners March 22, 2021