On July 17th, nineteen girls showed up to the PAL Office ready for their week of learning life skills. PAL Officer Ericka Abrams and Jr. Cadet Officer Zandy Terrones planned a nonstop, riveting week of workshops, guest speakers, bonding and empowerment. A huge thank you to our community partners and friends who made all of this possible!
Most Recent News
- Join Hollywood PAL for Weekly PAL Talks! November 7, 2020
- Save the Date – November 12, 2019 for Hollywood PAL’s Annual Awards Gala September 26, 2019
- Poker at the Pantages raises over $26,000 for Hollywood PAL Youth Programs! September 23, 2019
- Congratulations to our winner of the Luxurious Weekend in Scottsdale, AZ! November 17, 2018
- Save the Date: Nov 1 for 2018 PAL Awards Gala September 18, 2018
“Many of my friends at school look at LAPD officers in the wrong way, but once you get to know them like I have, your opinion changes so much. I have a great bond with them and I know I can talk to them about anything. I am growing up in a very dangerous part of East Hollywood with many local gangs roaming around my house and neighborhood. But with this program I am able to stay out of gangs, do well in school and be a man who stands for good and not bad. I am grateful for that.”